Friday 31 August 2012

Felt Baby Boots - Design by Clare Youngs

Last night I was poking around our local library when I found Clare Youngs' "Scandinavian needlecraft, 35 step-by-step projects to create the Scandinavian home".  Click here for book information.

Clare's felt baby boots are just so adorable, and with a new grandchild on the way, I couldn't resist.  This morning I walked over to the fabric store with book in hand and found everything I needed. A couple of hours this afternoon spent cutting, embroidering and sewing and the booties were done. 

Felt Baby Boots design by Clare Youngs


Embroidered felt baby boots Clare Youngs design
The Clare Young's book has great photos, easy instructions and includes tips and notes on sewing and embroidery. 

With so many beautiful projects, I think I may have to re-new this library book a few times before I'm done.

Thanks for stopping in at My Turquoise Kettle Life today.

Wish you a beautiful day,

Sandra











No comments:

Post a Comment