Monday 27 August 2012

Mosaic Table


This post brings to completion the work on my mosaic table.  For previous mosaic table posts just click here

All the tiles were glued in place early this summer but it wasn't until the last couple of weeks that I managed to grout the tiles, seal the grout and put the edging on. I'm currently in the process of painting the legs white.

The edging was a little tricky, I used tin snips to cut it to length but nailing it in place was a two person job.  Thankfully, my husband held the trim securely in place while I nailed it down (he's quite brave to leave his fingers anywhere near where I'm swinging a hammer!)

I'm happy with the results, take a look for yourself.

 
 
 
Mosaic Table grouted and sealed
 


Metal edging nailed in place




In the process of painting the brown legs white
 
 
First coat of paint applied to legs
 
If you would like any information about the process or products just send me an e-mail.
 
Thanks for visiting My Turquoise Kettle Life today.
 
Wishing you a wonderful day,
 
Sandra


No comments:

Post a Comment