Monday 30 July 2012

The Web

No, this isn't a post about the world wide web,  I just want to share a few photos that I snapped this morning.  While walking Tuesday (yes, that is the name of my daughter's dog) I noticed a shimmering patch of crystals tucked behind a neighbours hedge, upon closer inspection I found that it was a spider's web spun flat over a tiny patch of their lawn and on which water droplets were suspended.

water droplets on spider's web
Sandra King-Allikas

intricate spider web with water droplets
Sandra King-Allikas


Crystal-like water droplets suspended on spider's web
Sandra King-Allikas

How delighted I feel when I discover such nearly hidden treasures.  Beauty is truly all around us, we need only to slow down and discover it.

Thank you for taking a few moments to stop by My Turquoise Kettle Life.

May you find the beauty in today,

Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment