Sunday 13 November 2011

Dog Walking Through Rose Coloured Glasses

If you read my last post Wake-up Calls and Silver Linings some of you may be yawning, "Enough already just let me sleep." but the sunrise is so spectacular that I honestly cannot keep it to myself.  If you don't already have a weak-bladder dog you might want to get one, that or a newspaper route, anything that will force you to get up just before dawn and witness the magnificent beauty that most of us are sleeping through.

The sky looks as though it is on fire.
If you weren't up at 6:30 a.m. here is what you missed:

Flaming orange gives way to pinks and mauves


If I were to paint this people would assume I exagerated the colours.








On my walk back home I also had the chance to say "Good morning" to two chubby squirrels who were having breakfast in my neighbour's crab apple tree. 


What a wonderful beginning to another day full of possibilities - "Thank-you Lord"


And thank you too for stopping by My Turquoise Kettle Life.


Have a beautiful day,

Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment