Sunday 5 April 2020

Pondering



 It is the beginning of week three.  I'm not sure why I write or to whom but I need to express my gratitude, to say thank you to thousands of people I do not know and will never meet who are exhausted and frightened, either because they are exposed to risks daily in the essential services they provide or because they are isolated and uncertain.  Thank you for serving and meeting our needs for medical attention, food and transportation and thank you to you who respect the quarantine and remain isolated despite your uncertainty and loneliness. 

My granddaughter lost in thought


I wonder if we will be changed by our experiences and how.  Will this propel us to somehow seek better ways of being or will we slip back into old thought patterns?  I guess what will matter is how we think as individuals, our belief system, how we process our reality, and how deeply we are personally affected by the situation.  Lord only knows....

I pray for you my reader, thank you for your efforts, I pray that you might have a quiet mind and courage for today.

Thank you for stopping in at My Turquoise Kettle Life.

Wishing you well,

Sandra






No comments:

Post a Comment