Wednesday 30 December 2020

Winter Indulgences

 

As the year winds down, the December days are long on dreary and short on light. 

 I am not someone who gets excited at the first snowfall or who anticipates long winter walks followed up by hot chocolate.  Its a beautiful image but just give me warmth and comfort through till Spring.

To that end I have been surrounding myself with the items that help me to get through the season.

 luxury sheets and a heavenly duvet



small kindnesses


bedside reading to comfort and inspire


wooly socks - naturally!

steaming cups of tea



my favourite dark chocolate

These little indulgences will not negate chilly dog walks, scraping ice off the windshield, cold fingers, icy walkways and layers and layers of clothing but they will make my winter more comfortable.  Can you keep a few items tucked away for the coldest, darkest days of winter?


Thank you for stopping by My Turquoise Kettle life today.  May you indulge yourself with a few luxuries this season.

Warm wishes,

Sandra


No comments:

Post a Comment