Sunday 9 October 2016

Super Quick No-Sew Birthday Banner

 I always look at those cute fabric triangle banners when I'm at Michael's but its not something I want as part of my everyday decor, I just think they're cute.  We are celebrating my daughter's birthday this weekend so I decided to forego the paper streamers and create a personalized banner with fabric scraps that coordinate with my kitchen.




fabric, twine, stapler, scissors and thumb tacks 

I used two printed fabrics and one plain white one.  I wrote my Happy Birthday  message on the plain white triangles using coloured markers.  I cut three triangles of each fabric (9 total), folded over the top edge (I ironed it down but you wouldn't have to) and then ran some twine through the folded hem and stapled the hem in place.  Use thumb tacks to hold the ends of the twine over a window, doorway or outside around your deck. Super quick and easy.

Thanks for stopping in at My Turquoise Kettle Life today.

Wishing you a day worth celebrating,

Sandra



No comments:

Post a Comment