Thursday 20 October 2011

A New Art Gallery Address for My Turquoise Kettle Life

I'm excited about the new address of my on-line Turquoise Kettle Art Gallerytm. Originally it was easy to have the art gallery posted as a page on my blog, I liked the idea of having everything in one location.  However, having a blog space solely dedicated to my paintings allows me to organize them in a more coherent manner.  For example, if  someone wants to see only still life paintings or mixed-media work, the labels on the right hand sidebar facilitate that search.  Similarly choosing "All Paintings" pulls up all the work posted on the Turquoise Kettle Art Gallery tm blog.

At the moment there are only a few of my most recent works posted.   Stop by regularly to see what's new in the gallery, in the meantime, consider this your personal invitation to visit The Turquoise Kettle Art Gallery.

Thank you for your visit.

Have a wonderful day,

Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment